The needleless connector should be replaced in the following cases:
1) The needleless connector is removed for any reason;
2) It is found that there is residual blood or other residues in the needle-free connector;
3) Before blood culture is drawn from the vascular access device (VAD);
4) When it is determined to be contaminated;
5) When in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures (current domestic guidelines), and / or practice guidelines or in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for use.
- If the end of the infusion connector is a spiral mouth design, the component that is matched with it is also preferably a spiral mouth design.
China Yuhuan Shengjiu Mould Co., Ltd. provides customers with high-quality needle-free connectors for safe application in Needleless Injection Site . We have strict quality control throughout the production process of our products, making our products a safe choice for everyone.Welcome to consult and purchase: https://www.medicalmould.net/product