The so-called screen printing is the synthetic fibers, silk fabrics, metal mesh stretched on the screen frame, the use of chemical light plate or hand-carved paint film screen printing plate made, Langfang printing manufacturers tell you screen printing With gravure, embossed, flat printed is known as the four major printing methods.
As most of the screen printing procedures are different; we can discuss about the difference between Flat & Rotary Screen Printing Process:
1. In Flat Screen Printing Technology the screen is flat and moves up and down. Beside, the Rotary screen is round in size and it rotates.
2. In Flat screen printing the Squeeze is used. In Rotary Screen Printing, just Roller is used.
3. Small width fabric (45-50″) is printed on Flat Screen Printing. On the other side, large width fabric is printed on Rotary screen printing.
4. In flat screen printing pattern, there are only 6 to 8 color is available. But if you use the Rotary Screen printing, then you will be able to use 16 to 24 colors in a pattern.
5. Flat screen printing process gives a lower production rate. And the Rotary Screen printing is comparatively faster than Flat Screen printing and production rate is 3 times higher than that.
6. The initial investment cost for Flat screen printing machine is low, so that it’s less expensive. But, the initial cost of investment in Rotary screen printing is too high; so, it’s expensive.
Though, the Rotary screen printing machine is too much expensive; but in today’s contemporary textile industry uses the expensive one because of it’s productivity and flexibility.
Find more helpful information on Difference Between Flat Screen & Rotary Screen Printing ! Click the https://www.hotairstenter.com/product/flat-screen-printing-machine.html for extra information on Flat Screen Textile Printing and Flat Screen Printing Machine