- Q: Why are the spreads so large in the market from a few hundred yuan to several thousand yuan?
Answer: The faucets sold on the market are basically ceramic spools. The key to the price difference is that the faucet is equipped with a spool. Due to the different materials and processing accuracy of the spool, the life of the faucet is directly related.
- Q: What type of faucet can guarantee that there is no water or alkali mark on the faucet during use?
Answer: The faucet of pure copper material will not appear water and alkali!
- Q: Is it better to use the under counter basin in the bathroom or the above counter basin? What kind of faucet is equipped?
Answer: The under counter basin is good, beautiful, and easy to clean. The thickness of the edge of the basin should be considered when installing the under-basin faucet, and the faucet mouth should be longer.
- Q: Why does the newly-produced faucet suddenly become smaller after a period of use?
A: After staying for a period of time, the water flow of the faucet suddenly becomes smaller. If the water pressure is not enough, the reason is very simple-the water pipe contains sand and other debris, which is blocked by the filter in the faucet!
- Unscrew the outlet of the faucet to check and clean it, and see if the water has recovered after installation;
- Check the connection between the faucet and the hose. Some faucets are equipped with a filter to prevent sand from entering, which is blocked by a lot of debris;
- Gently knock the filter in the pool a few times, the impurities such as sand will fall naturally, after washing, install it as it is;
- It's best not to buckle it by hand! This will press the sand into the filter and get stuck! And don't wash the rubber pad away.