(1) The main shaft oil seal is damaged or the shaft has defects or scratches;
(2) The internal leakage is too large, the pressure at the oil seal is increased, and the oil seal is damaged or washed out;
(3) The drain pipe is too thin and too long, causing oil leakage at the seal;
(4) The external oil pipe of the pump is loose, the pipe joint is damaged, and the gasket is aged or cracked;
(5) The bolts of the variable adjustment mechanism are loose and the seal is damaged;
(6) The cast iron pump casing has blisters or poor welding.
Other related products: