The correct maintenance method of stainless steel Lavatory Cabinet :
1. After the stainless steel washing machine cabinet is delivered to the house, if the house is still being decorated, pay attention to the frequent opening of the window to prevent the corrosive gas emitted by the decoration material from oxidizing the stainless steel surface and causing the stainless steel to rust;
2. For newly-renovated customers, you can apply a layer of oil on the surface of stainless steel, which will not be rusty than ordinary stainless steel materials when used! If there is rust, wipe it with toothpaste at home, it can have a good rust removal effect;
3. After the washing machine cabinet is usually used, rinse and dry as much as possible. Do not let water droplets remain on the surface of the stainless steel. Water with high iron content may cause brown-red marks on the surface. If water spots occur, use decontamination powder or wash Just scrub the agent;
4. If the water that has not been dried up has produced water stains that are difficult to remove, you can use a low-concentration vinegar solution to remove this deposit, and wash it completely with clean water;
5. To clean the surface of stainless steel frequently, it is best to use sponge, cloth and neutral detergent;
6. When cleaning stainless steel, try not to use steel wool, steel brushes or rough texture brushes, because their scrubbing strength is large, it is easy to scratch the protective film of stainless steel or make metal particles adhere to the surface, and it is easy to produce rust stains over time. The service life of the washing machine cabinet;
7. Do not use rubber pads in stainless steel basins, as the dirt under the rubber pads is difficult to clean;
8. When using stainless steel, try to avoid prolonged contact with drifting powder, household chemicals and soap. After use, wash it with water as soon as possible and wipe the surface dry with a towel.
The above content is organized and shared by Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.