PEG-12 Dimethicone manufacturer introduces the compatibility of polyethylene glycol:
1. Liquid and solid polyethylene glycols are not compatible with certain pigments;
2. It can reduce the activity of antibiotics, especially penicillin and bacitracin;
3. Preservatives of hydroxyphenyl esters can weaken the antiseptic effect due to the complexation of polyethylene glycol;
4. Phenol, tannic acid and salicylic acid can soften and liquefy;
5. Sulfonamides and anthranol can change color with their effects;
6. Compatible with sorbitol can produce precipitation.
The above content is made by 1,3,5,7-Tetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane manufacturer, hope to help people in need.