Dr. Vedant Kabra is currently the Principal Director, Dept of Surgical Oncology – Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram; Delhi NCR hospitals of Fortis Healthcare. He, along with his team, would cover Gurgaon and Delhi-NCR hospitals of Fortis to deliver comprehensive cancer care for cancers of Breast, Gastro-intestinal tract, Head & Neck, Gyne & Genitourinary system, Skin, Soft tissues, Bones, Lungs and Mediastinum with emphasis on organ conservation and quality of life utilising techniques like Sentinel node biopsy, Breast Conservation & Oncoplasty, Minimally Invasive / Robotic Surgery, HIPEC, Limb salvage surgery etc. To promote holistic health / cancer prevention, spread cancer awareness and help in early detection of cancer & develop Fortis Cancer Institute in NCR region.
- Principal Director, Oncologist at Principal Director, Department of Surgical Oncology Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon and Fortis Healthcare, Delhi-NCR
- Lives in Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- From Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Followed by 0 people
- https://www.vedantkabra.com/cancer-screening-what-when-and-how/0 Comments 0 Shares
- https://www.vedantkabra.com/cancer-patients-how-to-cope-with-covid-times/0 Comments 0 Shares